Baby boy’s tryna’ blow the cake. @angelicahenson @giansecreto #baby #babyboy #instababy #birthdaycake (at Soho Central Private Residences)
Good vibes ‘cix if the weather the other day. Hahaha. #instavideo #mepai #videoedit #instagood (at Soho Central Private Residences)
I’m Thankful Enough
There are two sides to every story: The good and the bad, the happy and sad, defeats and victors and for some just simply letting go and moving on. My story is no different. But I intend to tell all the happy ones, the good ones, the victory and moving forward.
This letter is a tribute to the countless souls who were part of my journey.
To my parents, Mom and Dad:
- My successes are shared with you. Because of your support, guidance and unparalleled patience, my desire for knowledge has been satisfied profusely. It’s an honour to be your son. Well, in some way though. Hahaha. Just kdding.
To my siblings, Danielle, Kayla, Ashley and River:
- I may sometimes wish you guys were never been born because I wanted the family’s attention just for myself, but I know that in God’s way he made sure you guys are here to help me become what I am now, a responsible, independent “Kuya” our parents wanted me to be.
To my bestfriend, B:
- My buddy, my adviser and my friend. Thank you for always recognizing potential in me. You have my outmost trust and respect as you have not just earned it but showed me equally the same courtesy. I will never forget how your family treated me as one of their own when I was under your roof.
To my sisters, Cess and Ped:
- Our first few months have been the steadiest and the happiest of my stay here, and still is. I will always treasure are endless talks about what’s right from wrong, what’s “sosyal” from not, and where and when to visit such places. I will always adore how you both congratulate me for doing the best in everything that I do. You both will have a special place in my heart.
To my main and guy bestfriend, Jethro and Gian:
- How will I ever forget our bonding moments, our non-stop movies at night, playing the same shitty online games, and of course, the Family Mart ice cream days. I’m thankful that you always push me to work harder for me to reach the top. For the flattering words of wisdom every damn time I earned something at work. Thank you!
To my morning sesh buds, Bryan, Candy, Carla and Mattie:
- One my regrets were not spending more time with all of you. Thank you for the trust, acceptance and the respect. I will surely miss our elevator action, our morning sessions and most definitely staying crazy and having fun. My heart goes to all of you.
To all of my close friends:
- My laurels as a friend will live in everyone of you. It wasn’t you who learned in the process. It was I who learned in life, those love and life advice that I gave.
- Know that whenever you feel demotivated, unsure, undecided or simple unhappy; I have cheered you with my funny expressions, comic jokes or just simply hugging you and holding your hand. That way, I know I have made a difference and rest assured, you all can keep your precious smile that I always told you guys to do so. You know me, I’m the kid who love smiles.
- I know its ‘hella different when I’m not around (‘Coz I’m just a paandar superstar like that! J). But, remember all of you have a small piece of me. You have that little “Baby/Bebe E” in each of you. And that thought should be enough reason to make you smile (I Hope). Besides, happiness is self-sufficient.
- It is important to recognize ends as it is to celebrate the beginnings. My special day had passed and you know me, I always blog after I celebrated my birthday. I hope I have touched your hearts as you have definitely intensely warmed mine.
As another year ends, DO NOT JUST remember:
- how I made you laugh,
- how I made you feel important,
- how I’ve given you attention,
- how you learned from my mistakes
- how you have been a victim/subject of my jokes,
- my boat shoes,
- my undying corny jokes
- my silly smile
Recognize that YOU HAVE MADE ME THE PERSON THAT I AM because all of you are a summation of me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you, my sunshine people.
It has been a privilege to be part of your lives.
My morning sesh team @candylibed @mamcarla @matthew_blurts who didn’t forget, though Byran @brypogi_ was the only one who could be here, I know you did your best. I will always love you guys. Thank you for errything. I was wondering kung meron pa kayong surprise something for me sa 15th kase tumatawa si Byran. And ov course, si G @giansecreto na pumalpak ngayon sa pagiging kasabwat. Hahaha. I love you guys! Thank you!! #surprise #instafood #foodporn #foodgasm #foodgram #yellowcab #pizza #cake #love #friends #birthday #birthdayboy #happybirthday (at Starbucks, The Portal, Greenfield District)
I’ve been telling them that all I wanted for my birthday was their presence, and I got that. I never wanted anything, even a bowl of pasta. But last night around 11:59pm, I got a surprise from them to spice the day and make it more special. Thank you, Sizzums @angelicahenson for baking my favorite cheesecake side by side w G @giansecreto. To G @giansecreto for the distraction just so you guys could pull off the perfect surprise. To Ped @pedhenson who carved my 22nd birthday candles and for the pictures and videos. To my #main @jitruuu for patiently waiting at the parking lot to hide and for filing a last minute leave just to be w me on my special day. You guys definitely made it extra special. What a great support system, #teambudander all the way. I love you guys! (at Soho Central Private Residences)